Thursday, May 6, 2010

Interrupted

We've been practicing going to the box without the ball fairly well. Yesterday was a wash out because I had brought an injured BC pup from Sallisaw home to spend the night until he caught his flight to Denver this morning. The puppy was very interested in "helping" Zio, who was not very appreciative of his efforts.

We'll get back to it tonight now that he can focus. Tomorrow is going to be the first Friday where three of us hold a practice in Edmond at the Twister Agility location. I think I'll mix in some recall training by having someone else release him to the box while I start running back before he gets there. The theory is that he sees me heading the other way and hustles to get the ball and head back to where I'm running. Now if he'll actually throw a turn in there.


No comments:

Post a Comment