Friday, July 27, 2012

Burnin' Up

Not sure if the title of this post refers to the tournament or my feelings about the drama some teammates feel the need to start the day before we set up.  I won't go into it here, but staying together as a team is likely to get tested sooner than later.

Zio man had to skip practice last weekend when I traveled for my Mom's funeral.  John let me know that Lucy had come into season, so I think Luna is going to run with Speeding Sheepdogs as the height dog.  I'll have to run her, so Katie gets to run Zio.  I hope she remembers to bring gloves!  ;)

I'll miss running Zio, but I hope he does great for Katie.  This will be his first time running as start dog since April when he had started limping.  With everything that is going on, I'm not as excited about this weekend as I should be.  Zio will have fun regardless!


No comments:

Post a Comment