Saturday, January 2, 2010

New Year's Practice

Zio is starting to build consistency on his turns. He's so quick on the box that I have to keep asking myself, "what exactly happened on that turn?". I eventually resort to setting the camera up... the one that seems like it eats four AA batteries every five minutes.

Every one I reviewed yesterday looked darn good to me! I was amazed, in watching the video in slo-mo, that he's not waiting for his rear paws to get planted on the box before starting to push off with his front paws. I'm no expert, but I would think that it has to be faster and more fluid to take the box "in stride" like that. Most of the better box turns I've watched seem to be that way anyway. You can watch yesterday's collection of turns here

High of only 30 degrees today and I'm out of batteries. The four legged, furry one won't care though...heh.

Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment