Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Vegas in September? Just maybe....

A few teammates have suggested we head to Las Vegas for Rude Dog West's tournament the last weekend of September. It does sound like fun, but it's a pretty long drive. Of course my daughter that lives there is going to be out of town for her friends wedding... go figure.

On the practice side of things, I continue to send Zio to the box (without the ball) and have slowly increased the distance to about fifteen feet. He started turning very wide, so I had to put a barrier to the side so he punches back in a straight line. It's fairly hot in the evenings still, so we don't do a lot of repetitions. There are times when I think he's really getting the idea, followed by going halfway to the box and looking at me for direction on what I want him to do. We'll get it.

No comments:

Post a Comment