Friday, March 5, 2010

Better

I'm continuing to work on making the tug more fun. Zio seems to like to play "kill it" now. I let him pull it from my hands and he grabs a knot and shakes his head back and forth to kill it. I'm sure it's some instinctual thing, but he still LOVES his old floppy frisbee because he can do the same thing with it. I just need to keep my fingers out of the way though!

We've continued to use all of the props... chute, board, and cone. I've added a few pieces of PVC along the exit side of his return (parallel to the run) so that he turns tighter coming back. He stepped on them once and he's never done it again. We'll try without the cones tonight or tomorrow.

Pictures from the Barkin' in Bonham/Canton can be viewed here. There are two of him running toward the camera on page 2 (Zio is the one with the purple Z-Control Skid boots) and then he's in a few of the team pictures at the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment