Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Working and Improving

We continue to work on fast, tight turns most evenings after I get home from work. Usually, just four or five to keep him sharp and keep re-enforcing the correct turns. I'd really like him to get an official singles time in the 3.9's now that he's done one on the clock. My thought is that he did the 3.987 over 11" jumps... who knows what he'll do over 6" jumps.

I also have no idea where to start him from. When he was the start dog while pairs racing with Jean-Luc in Las Vegas, I had a hard time figuring out where to line up. I think we only got two offical times in eight races because I was early on almost every race no matter how far back I moved. I think I ended up at 61 feet, so I'll probably start there and adjust as needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment