Monday, April 18, 2011

Windy Practice

It was a gorgeous day, but a very strong wind blowing dirt in my eyes made it a challenge to hold our practice outdoors. I had to come home and remove my contacts, flush my eyes, and spend the rest of the day letting my eyes rest.

The practice itself went well. Most of the dogs made progress, but I was especially encouraged by Jean-Luc holding the ball three times while running into a waiting Zio. It was good to see Ace at a practice having fun running for Stephanie. It's odd how the newer dogs handle the DGW passing drill so much better than our more experienced dogs in training. I guess we need to get them doing that early on so it's not such a shock to suddenly have to worry about other dogs while running over jumps.

I tried to get some flyball pictures of the newer dogs and managed to get a few decent ones. I still need to get Logan, Ace, and a few others probably.



Jasmine


Maverick



Samson

No comments:

Post a Comment