Friday, March 18, 2011

Video Reviews are in...

In reviewing the video from last weekends tournament, I would have to say that we've made significant progress on Zio's turns. He certainly wasn't 100% perfect, but I would say he did a half decent turn on about half of his runs! No wonder he ran in the 4.0's a number of times and set a personal best on the clock!

I think having him do a full run during every warmup with the gutter in place has helped reinforce the training we do at home. For the first time in a long time, he didn't get crossed up and start turning the wrong way. It really helped that Connie did a great job boxloading perfectly for him every time. His turns seem to be really fragile, so consistency will be the key to getting better. I'm proud of my little man! Good boy Zio!

No comments:

Post a Comment