Thursday, December 2, 2010

Box Work

After a few days off, we did some wall and box work last night in the back yard. I was sending him to the wall from about ten feet and he is really pounding off the wall fast and hard! We moved to the box and basically mimicked what we had just done on the wall and he was really punching off the box well. I considered adding a ball into the mix, but preferred to keep this success going. We are only using the box and a ten inch jump board.

Sure Shots had mentioned in conversation that we would be welcome to head to Dallas some weekend and practice with them. I would like that for Zio because he needs the practice of doing his turns while racing. It may not be fair to the others though because they may not want to travel. That might impact the quality of their training and I hesitate to do that. I guess I'll waiting to hear back from some that haven't responded to know whether we can get that done during January some time.

No comments:

Post a Comment