Friday, October 1, 2010

Fixing the Stride

We have continued to practice his stride to the box every night this week. I've learned so much in the last year that I wonder how much remains to be learned. Sometimes I feel bad for Zio that I have to learn things first before I can work out issues with him. It seems to be a continuous learning process for both of us. I want him to reach his potential and there is a whole lot more to work on before he gets there.

Zio is doing great with the gutter across the lane at four feet from the box. I don't think I dare remove the prop yet. I want to continue to reinforce that last stride to the box, but the true test will be when we get on matting with a full head of steam. I've also thrown in some wall turns the past few days and he still gets so high on the wall.

No comments:

Post a Comment