Sunday, February 10, 2013

Tournament in One Week!

We had our last practice yesterday morning and things are looking good for next weekend!  I think we should be able to get under 18 seconds comfortably.  I'm predicting a weekend best of 17.6 seconds.  Zio is looking good, but I haven't removed any props from his practice routine.  Hopefully his turn will hold.

The real news is whether we will get an exemption from the U-Fli Board of Directors to enter the Grove Qualifier in March.  In double checking our eligibility for the Qualifier, I noticed that our two tournaments prior to the Qualifier also needed to be completed prior to the closing date too!  In asking for clarification, I found out that tournaments run during the 120 day waiting period do not count toward the requirement to compete in two.

I have requested an exemption based on a lack of nearby tournaments we could have competed in after the 120 day waiting period had expired 12/24.  It sounds like it is a formality, but nothing is definite yet.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment