Friday, November 5, 2010

Interesting...

Think Sgt. Shultz from Hogan's Heros if you are old enough to remember. I tried a little twist on sending Zio to the box this evening. No ball, just sent him to the box from about ten feet.

As soon as I sent him, I started running away instead of waiting on him. The second time, I put a ball in the box and did the same thing. He completely ignored the ball and drove hard off the box to catch up to me. I absolutely love the punch off the box, but I'd hate for him to "forget" that ball during championships in a week. We did it about five more times, eventually sending him from about twenty feet. He ignored the ball every time and drove to me.

I'll try it some more tomorrow, but eventually, I'll put some jumps up and do a real start and see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment