Friday, September 3, 2010

Friday Night Practice

We held a rare Friday practice tonight since the weather turn out so nice! Zio was helping Jean-Luc with some passing drills and then did the same with Jet. Zio did one sloppy turn and I stopped him and we reset. All his other turns were good and he was tugging hard! He's ready to be racing again!

Maverick did recalls over the jumps to the tug and is just a tug-o-maniac! I think it's really the first time I've seen him run all out. Katie called him Meekah fast! He also impressed me while off leash this evening (inside the fence). I could call him from quite a distance and he would come running to me. Such a sweet guy. My wife says he looks like a baby harbor seal when he lays his ears flat and looks at her with those big brown eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment