Sunday, February 14, 2010

Agility Trial is Over

I spent Saturday and Sunday helping OKPaws with the agility trial they hosted in Norman. I worked the raffle table and even won some of the prizes too! (I let someone else draw names.) Zio and I have only done minimal practicing, but I'm off from work tomorrow, so we should get some solid practice in.

Zio's litter-mate, Ecko, is going to have his own youtube channel too! From what I've seen of him, Zio and Ecko have a lot of similarities, so it will be great to see him. It's been a lot of fun comparing notes about the two. Zio is on the left in this photo and Ecko is on the right. Their sister "Fox" is in the middle.


The tournament schedule has been released and it should be exciting. Si took a guess on his time for seeding purposes, so we'll see how it goes. Hopefully, he'll have a lot of fun! After that, I'll hope for complete runs, with swimmers turns, and sub 5 second times! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment